Sunday, August 3, 2008

Party pooper...

So I had to post and tell my girls what a fabulous time I had tonight! We all read "The Shack" and tonight we got together and discussed... then we just chatted and had some good ol' girl time. I laughed until I cried and ate more chocolate chip cookies than I care to recall (currently not feeling so well due to the remnants of cookies in my belly! :) So to April, Elizabeth, Erika and Candace thanks for a great time and here's hoping we do have that sleep over... and I shall close by saying... Every party has a pooper... (Amy) is the party pooper! HA!! Sign me up for the next book! Can't wait!

2 comments:

The Akins Family said...

This cracked me up on a very early MONDAY! "And who said that- was it Jeff or Beth Moore??" ")

Smith family said...

I, too, had a blast! I haven't laughed like that in a while!

Love Ya!