
These are my most favorite pictures of the week. Brad was mowing the yard and I noticed he had his very own fan club. Every time he would drive by the back door Bes would wave and clap... then as he drove out of sight she would fuss. Too sweet. Also this week Bes discovered the backyard! My friend Leah took these pictures and I think they are too precious! I love that she has dirt and oatmeal cookie all over her face! She was having her a good 'ol time!
11 years ago




2 comments:
Jackson stands at the door and watches David mow too....most of the time he wants to take his lawn mower outside and play with Daddy! So cute!
I think that you have some picture taking talent too! I love the one of her looking out the window. She is precious. Let's get together and play this week.
Post a Comment