Friday, August 8, 2008

Introducing!!!....

... two of the sweetest, tiniest little bottom teeth that you ever did see!! FINALLY!! After trying to capture them on camera for the past couple of days I have come to the conclusion that it ain't gonna happen, not yet anyway, so stay tuned. (Can I just take a moment to thank the inventor of digital cameras... aren't they the best... I would have easily used three rolls of film trying to take a picture of her little "toofies"!!) She can crawl at lightening speed now and she's always right at my feet... with Miller right behind her waiting (impatiently) for whatever treat that doesn't make it to her mouth. Not to mention that she is pulling up on anything and everything and I just really don't know if I am ready for all this! She NEVER sits still! One exhausted mommy this does make! :) She has stopped saying "da-da" as much (though she's still a daddy's girl!) and now (only when she is whining though) says "ma-ma-ma-ma" and she says "na-na" (Brad's grandmother) and "bye-bye". We are currently working on blowing kisses and giving five! Who knew she was going to be so much fun!?! Oh, we just lover her!! :)

To all you moms out there please advise. I can barely get her to eat even a few bites off a spoon but she'll eat anything that is in bite size pieces that I can feed her or she can pick up. Do I just let her eat how she wants or diligently feed her a few bites from a spoon at mealtimes?

Not that anyone really cares to hear about me (it's all about Bes these days :) but I have had a bit of the blues the past few days and my precious friend April invited me to lunch today. So we, along with her sweet tea lovin' girls, Lily and Meg went to Pepper's (Bes was visiting Nana). It was just what I needed! Thanks girls and I love my happy! I am officially cheered up! :) Love me some Barlow's!!

1 comments:

Leah said...

I am super excited about seeing you guys tom. night! It is what I need after my first days at school! As for feeding Bes- I would let her eat whatever she wants! Jack wouldn't eat grown up food till after he turned one.....the daycare lady told me to stop sending baby food and he would finally learn to eat it! I think that it is good that she wants to eat big people food! Is she picky???