
The other day we went to get haircuts and out of nowhere Bes says...
and I quote...
"Maribeff, you got one of them feathers?"

As luck would have it, she didn't but another girl that worked at the same salon did. As luck would have it yet again, feather girl wasn't working so we would have to come back. Fairly certain that if I didn't mention it again Bes wouldn't either but...

no such luck. =)
As soon as she woke up the following morning she was asking about that dern feather.
I sucked it up and gave my 3 year old perhaps the greatest joy she has ever known... in the form of a $15 purple feather.

Ever since Lemonade Mouth debuted on Disney earlier this summer Bes has been a fan. I DVR'd it and we watch it um, alot. Then Brad fixed an old cell phone that had the screen busted and downloaded the soundtrack for her and now she "determinates" all over the house... all day, everyday.

No doubt, I have created a monster.

If she starts wanting to wear black fingernail polish and lipstick I think I might have a heart attack.

But then again she could be the next "Amiracle Idol"...

'Cuz she can really belt it out...

Or maybe she's better suited for So You Think You Can Dance...
'cuz she's got moves like you've never seen.
1 comments:
Oh.My.Gosh. How stinkin' cute is this!!! This is too precious and you will be glad you documented this one day!! LOVE it!
Post a Comment