Friday, July 29, 2011

2 months... 3 months.... FOUR!?!

My growing girl...

After her two month check.
weight: 11 lbs 8 oz
height: 23 inches

After her four month check.
weight: 13 lbs 12 oz (50th percentile)
height: 25 inches (75th percentile)

When did she change from a newborn into a little baby girl!?! Right before my very eyes it happened and only looking at these two pictures has it hit me just has fast she is growing!

Our little Mamie is such a sweet baby.

She nurses every 3-4 hours... STILL not taking a bottle. Sigh.

She has found her voice and between her, her big sissy, and the Lemonade Mouth soundtrack (more on that later) all day everyday... well, lots of noise for one house it doth make.

She hasn't rolled over yet, she's super close but instead she prefers to
scoot herself around in circles.

She loves to be outside.

She LOVES her big sister... you can see the sparkle in her eye when Bes is around. Precious.

She smiles all the time and laughs out loud... but always saves her sweetest giggles for Bessie.

Last night was a biggie... her first night to sleep in her own bed!
We had Bes in her bed at 6 or 8 weeks but Mae still isn't sleeping through the night so no part of walking across the house at all hours of the night was sounding good to me so in our room she stayed. Though I must admit, I should have done it long ago! She slept so much better!! However, I may or may not have felt slightly lonely and stared at the video monitor all.night.long.

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

She's so stinkin cute! They do grow so fast and sometimes I wake up and feel like she's a different baby than I put down the night before!

LeAnna said...

Oh she is a doll and growing FAST!! I know that makes you sad! And I am jealous of your nap nanny! We registered for one but we didnt get it, I was a bit sad about it too! HA!