Friday, July 29, 2011

Dog days of summer.

Folks, it's hot. Add in having to haul around little Mae and all her baby gear and it makes the temp go up about 20 degrees... and when it's already feeling like 110 outside... well, all that sweating makes mama grumpy. Don't get me wrong, I love me some outdoors... but not when it's a sauna out. So... I'll be honest... we have been watching more tv than I care to admit. Max and Ruby and Good Luck Charlie... I have seen every.single.episode. Dear old dad talked me into dropping our country club membership back in the winter... big mistake, HUGE (say it like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman... sounds cooler that way =)). He is into all things duck hunting and fishing now and wasn't playing much golf anymore and with baby Mae on the way, I really wasn't envisioning days at the pool this summer. It didn't take long for me to realize that I really wasn't thinking about what I was going to do to entertain Bessie all summer that's for sure! Hard to believe but summer vacation is almost over... and we survived! Another fun, busy summer is coming to an end...






but another year of school is about to begin and she couldn't be more excited!


2 comments:

Leah said...

Can I borrow that bikini?? too stinkin' cute!!! Love me some Sumrall girls.

LeAnna said...

She is just precious! Both of them are actually! =)