Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Sissy Rocks!


In anticipation of Bes being an official big sister, my "biggest" sister, Staci... aka Sissy... gave Bes a box full of presents and starting 10 days prior to Mae's birthday she has gotten to open one gift each day... perhaps I should say each morning... because this little girl opens her eyes and the first thing to come out of her mouth is "Can I go open my present from Sissy?" She has had the best time with each of her little happies... and I can't believe that there are only 2 presents left for her to open!! Friday is Mae Day!!!

4 comments:

The Akins Family said...

I can't wait to see sweet Mae's pictures! :)

Summers Party Of Six said...

Yes it is!! So excited for all of you:)

Summers Party Of Six said...

or should I say of of us?! ;)

The Parkers said...

how fun! That was soo sweet of your"sissy"!!! How exciting that tomorrow is the big day...Ill be thinking of you and waiting to see pics!!! And no, i wasnt at the mall that day, but was that next week one day, with Stacey!