Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello...


Say hello to Mae.

Or sugar belly, according to Bes. =)

7 comments:

The Akins Family said...

You are so cute! :)

Libby said...

How did I miss that you are expecting again??? Susan is not keeping me posted on all things Shumpert!! :(
You look fantastic! Miss seeing you!

The Carters said...

So glad you posted pics of that belly! You look great!

carroll lane said...

Hi Mae, I can't wait to meet you! I bet you are going to be precious like your sister, smart like your Daddy, and have the biggest heart in the world like your Mommy. Love you!

The Parkers said...

you look GREAT!

Shawn and Callie said...

Oh Amy...I love these photos! You look fabulous! I can't wait to meet sweet Mae! It's right around the corner!!!!

whippetmom said...

Ummm you are ADORABLE! And Bes is so cute kissing your belly! I can't wait till Miss Mae is here and I can meet her through the blog!!