Friday, July 25, 2008

On the move...

Bes is officially crawling!!! **sniff sniff** Am I ready for this? Allow me to answer that... NO! :) This morning I sat her in the floor and away she went. I ran in the bedroom to tell Brad to come look and when I came back she had made her way across the floor... to the fireplace... where she fell over and hit the corner. Now we have her first official booboo as well. Baby proofing the house is on my 'to do' list for the day! This is a MAJOR milestone for us and I give God all the glory for taking care of Bes's little legs. It is hard to believe that a few short months ago we were facing surgery and the unknown regarding her hip formation and mobility. Oh me, I tear up just thinking about how far we've come. :) God is so good! Hope you enjoy the video... Oh and still no tooth in sight!

3 comments:

The Akins Family said...

Look at her go! Amazing! God is GOOD!
- Elizabeth

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

LOVE it! She's adorable! Seems like she should still be a little tiny thing! Time really does fly, doesn't it! And GOD is SO good! Oh, and it's wonderful to see a new post!

Becky Lott said...

Wow! She's like a pro right off the bat! Congrats, and I have to agree that God is amazing!