Friday, June 1, 2012

Play ball!

Our first year of teeball is going well. Not a whole lot of rule enforcing going on but fun times are the name of the game!




{this picture cracks me up... she's out on the field carrying on a conversation... with herself.}


This girl loves spending an evening at the ball field. 
Give her a cup full of ice and she's entertained 
for the whole ballgame.


Above pictured chair caused the first all out hissy fit by little sister. Game over, chair folded and ready to head to the car and Mae was determined to drag that bag that's as big as she is to the car... which was not parked close. If I let her have her way, she kept falling (and might I add she has a goose egg that I fear is permanent). If I picked her up, she bucked and kicked and screamed. She pitched such a fit that ALL eyes were on her (and me). If this is a sign of things to come I'm in BIG trouble.

1 comments:

The Long Family said...

Love the chair. Love the bubble. Sarah has the glitter Toms and people LOVE them! I also love Bes's picture, I used to pick grass in the outfield.