Here lately Bes has been very interested in the potty... only once has she actually tee-teed in the potty and I am well aware that it was just good timing. =) The whole time at the beach she would bring me a diaper and wipes when she needed her diaper changed but she is definately not dry when she wakes up in the morning. She's only 20 months old so I'm sure I should just sit tight but to all you moms out there who've been there and done that... is there anything that I should be doing in the meantime??
10 years ago




6 comments:
No girl you are doing it all already. The fact that she is showing an interest is a good sign! Case has been trained almost 2 years on the tee tee part but he is just now showing an interest in the #2 part. I got tired of trying and just decided to sit back and wait until he was ready, and now he's ready!
Good luck!!
Hilarious picture...Bessie-Boo better make sure that paci doesn't fall in :)
You're doing good...being interested is a great sign...Lucy was 3 1/2 before showing interest, but...you know Lucy :)
Good for Bes....I may send you Jackson! He was doing so good and has completely lost interest so was are back in diapers and back to square one.....guess I will be buying diapers for him and his little brother until he is ready! SIGH
After reading whatever I could get my hands on about this, I've decided that when they start showing interest, that is called PRE-potty training which could take up to a year!! With Madelynn, when she wanted to go we did. The little potty was always available and we did a HUGE family potty dance when she actually got it all right, then one week this summer, we stayed home-absolutely went no where to finish her training. It only took about two days. So, I think you are doing just right. Let her go when she wants to but keep it all low stress. I wore myself out with Dean stressing. Good luck, and hang in there!!
Girl, I think Geyser Falls may be closed for the season. How is potty training? Keep trying don't give up!
Wow! Go, Bes! We're dabbling in it (no pun intended), but we're not hard core yet. Good Luck!
Post a Comment