Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let the summer begin!

This morning we took out first trip to the pool for the summer. By the looks of all the kids' blue lips I'm going to say the water was still a little chilly but it was a fun time nonetheless! I was thinking that this year was going to be crazy with Bes being able to walk but she was so good and played in the kiddie pool with Jack the whole time. I must say the kiddie pool at the Country Club is GENIUS! =) Leah and I just might get a tan this year! Bring on the summertime!

Sweet tea at the CC is mmm mmm good!

"Cheese!"

Jack is almost one year to the day older than Bes so I love watching him
and seeing what Bes is going to be up to in a year! Bes thinks he is SO funny!

I can't wait to see what this summer has in store for us! She is just so animated and SO fun! Her faces are forever cracking me up! I LOVE that sweet child of mine!

1 comments:

Leah said...

love that picture! please send me one of those by email. hopefully one day, when jack has calmed down a bit, they can get married and we can show that picture in their rehearsal dinner...a mom can dream right? love you and bring on more summer fun!