Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bessie's bug!

Bes's Pop Daddy and Grommie (my parents) got her this little car for her birthday and it's all she has on her mind! It's like a built in babysitter! She plays in it ALL DAY LONG! She cracks me up! Bes had the best birthday and got TONS of fabulous gifts! To all my family and friends... Thank you so much for making Bes's birthday so special!
She woke up from her nap and Pop Daddy had her car all put together just waiting for her!

One happy little girl!

She gets in and out of this thing a gazillion times and one time she went and got her "cell phone" AKA the tv remote... she's been watching her mama... chattin' and drivin'.

Even the box was fun!


2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

So much fun!! I can't wait to get them together! They'll have a blast! I did get my background from thecutestblogontheblock.com and I made my header with photoshop. My Christmas card is similar, but not quite the same. I'm still so upset over my Christmas cards. Ugh! Oh well, haha. I guess I need to build a bridge and get over it. Anyway! Lets get together soon. Love ya girl!

The Callaways said...

Seriously? My massage therapist has told me that massaging around the ankle induces labor! Might have to schedule a pedi tomorrow!!