My, my, my... so much has gone on and so many pictures have been taken! I think it's officially safe to say that Bes and I are feeling better. "Dr. Daddy" says Bes's ears are still red and we are on our 3rd round of antibiotics but she FEELS better so I will take that. Below are just a few of the bazillion pictures that I have taken throughout the past couple of weeks...

I don't feel good mommy.

Still not feeling too good mommy.

We went to pick up supper/get out of the house one night and when we got home she wanted to keep her hat on... the little things that make you laugh!

Too sick to trick or treat but we decided to dress her up anyway... I never put the finishing touches on her lil' chicken costume but it was precious anyway. Maybe you'll see it again next year...

Hello? Jack? Is that you? Come play with me!

All dressed up... and I'm stuck at home!

Bes and Jack the cutest scarecrow you ever did see!
1 comments:
We are so glad that you are feeling better! We are ready for yall to come out and play!! Such a cute little sick girl but I know she didn't feel well...Jack is ready to play with his "chicken". Love yall
Leah
Post a Comment